ITC Financial support
A Conference Grant is a fixed financial contribution which takes into consideration the budget request of the applicant and the outcome of the evaluation of the application by the delegated person(s). A Conference Grant is a contribution to the overall travel, accommodation and meal expenses of the selected Grantee.
- The Applicant is either a PhD student or an Early Career Investigator. Early Career Investigator is an individual who is within a time span of up to 8 years from the date they obtained their PhD.
- The Applicant’s primary affiliation in an institution located in an ITC (Inclusiveness Target Country). The ITCs are as follows: Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Croatia, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Republic of North Macedonia, Republic of Serbia and Turkey.
- The Applicant must make an oral/poster presentation at the conference and must be listed in the official event/conference program. The subject of the oral presentation must be on the topic of the COST Action (18126) and must acknowledge the COST Action
How to apply
- All applicants must carefully read the funding rules detailed in Section 8 of the COST Vademecum.
- All applicants must register for an e-COST profile at www.e-services.cost.eu
- To submit a new application, the applicant presses the button “Create Conference Grant Request”
- The application form contains the following sections: Applicant details, Conference Grant details (the attendance at the conference must start and end during the same Grant Period (GP), Bank details, Financial support, Supporting documents
- The applications will then be assessed by the ITC Committee, which will perform the scientific and budgetary assessment of the applications against the perceived contribution that the proposed conference participation will make against the scientific objectives outlined in the Action’s Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
With any further questions regarding ITC Conference Grants, please contact the ITC Conference Grants Manager Marcel Pikhart (email@example.com).